A lot of the shows talk about something called a "bucket list".
They sound pretty cool. So I came up with my own "Fuzzbucket List".
1. I want to eat an entire jar of peanut butter in one sitting.
2. I want to go swimming in the Pacific Ocean, and I want to take Grandpa with me! (It's on his bucket list, so - two birds one stone!)
3. I want to catch the squirrel who lives on the back porch. He's relentless with his taunts and verbal jabs.
4. I want to find out the answer to the age old question "who's a good dog?".
5. I want to help Dad open up his dream business - an indoor dog park. But first we need to save up a lot of money.
6. I want to spend a weekend at The Paw House Inn. This place looks AMAZING!
7. I want to meet Beth Stern. She's a volunteer for North Shore Animal League. That's where I was adopted from.
8. I want to play shortstop for the New York Yankees. Or at least get a chance to run around the stadium.
9. I want to be featured on a prominent news organization. And not for something bad, like humping the vice-president's leg or "allegedly" biting a mailman.
10. I want Dad to create either a short film featuring me or a to create an occasional comic strip featuring me. I am funny. People need to hear my message.